- Contested the 2016 elections for the Social Democrats in Dublin Bay North
- Topped the poll in the 2014 local elections in his electoral area and was elected on the 1st count
- Worked closely with residents affected by Pyrite in a number of newer developments
- Studied Healthcare Economics and Social Policy since completing a Masters in UCD
- Co-ordinated the Yes Equality campaign in Dublin Bay North in 2015
- Serves as a member of a statutory Audit Committee which oversees the internal audit function of an organisation with a 214 million euro annual current expenditure
- Is involved in a number of local community projects
- Strong interest healthcare, housing, the environment, equality
I am particularly interested in ensuring that we pursue an evidence based approach to decision making and that we invest in areas that are proven to work in a cost effective manner.
I would be delighted to hear your views, comments and suggestions and I can be contacted at 086 286 6631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.